Thursday, July 7, 2011

30 Days - July 6... and then some

Working on the fairy spread... cut out a bunch of ideas from some new Graphic 45 paper. Still haven't decided how it's going to end out. Will have some ribbon and sparkles. None of this is attached. It could all change. :)

A good part of my creativity today was searching through old digital photo files for photos of the kitty. My son needed to have more. I knew I had some of kitty NOT sleeping.... somewhere. I found a couple, and the search made me realize I need to organize my digital photos by something other than month.


On another note, the morning in the garden was lovely and quiet and warm. The mock orange is in full bloom and smells heavenly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love Graphic 45 paper-line. I love what you've done so far. Gorgeous cat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...