1) gelli-plate, variety of stencils, acrylic paints, brayer, variety of papers, small "texturing" kit
2) gesso, watercolor set, brushes, 140# watercolor paper, canvas panels
3) travel art "pencil" bag with small scissors, xacto knife, white, silver, gold gel pens, sharpie, charcoal pencil, blending stump, mechanical pencil, china markers, pencil sharpener, kneadable eraser, small piece of sandpaper, glue-stick, ruler.
4) art roll with water brushes, stabilo pencils, glaze gel pens, glue pen, pitt pens, Tombo markers in shades of gray
5) Baby wipes, paper towels, water container
And whatever else I can stuff in at the last minute...
I'm almost ready for SeARTle Art Retreat. I'll drive down tomorrow morning making a couple of stops on the way. Now that the art supplies are ready, I suppose I should figure out what clothes I'm going to pack. Ha!
Sharing with Julia and What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday.