Tuesday, April 29, 2014

What's in My Studio... After SeARTle

What's on my desk this week? 
Piles from SeARTle Art Retreat that I haven't put away yet. (I didn't photo the ones on the floor because it's not my desk...haha!)  

These are some of the gelliplate prints I made. It was such fun playing with the other gelliplate maniacs, and I learned a new technique I'll share later... 


A few ATCs for swaps on atcsforall.com

In other news, we have lovely sunshine and 66 degree weather today which is high for our neck of the woods. Yay for spring weather!  
Flowering currant in the sunshine! 
Dandelion fluff in the sunshine! 

Gotta love sunshine... although you can see I need to get some weeding done.



Sharing with Julia and What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday. 

11 comments:

Amy Weaver/The Weaver's Hand-Inspirational Mixed Media Artist said...

so glad you had a fabulous weekend! i wish i could have been there with you! thanks for sharing all of your goodies and your beautiful spring pics.

i cant wait to hear more about this technique!

Hugs!

trisha too said...

Mmm, gelli printing is fun--well, okay, ANY kind of printing is fun!

Isn't spring wonderful? It's so satisfying to see green again!

:)trisha
(not showing
the mess.)

Winnie said...

Such lovely prints you have made! I haven't tired that yet, but maybe one day. I love the way you captured the dandelion in your photo!

stampingbowd said...

Look at all those lovely prints!!!! You will have a blast using them! Very pretty ATCs and lovely outdoor pics! Enjoy your fine weather!!!

Sharon Madson said...

Love, love your gelli prints! It was one Blogger on WOYWW that inspired me to get a Gelli Plate! It might have been you. I had never heard of it before a few months ago on here. I love how you are using it for the ATCs. Thanks for sharing! I appreciate it so much. #89

Chrysalis said...

So lovely to be able to share together, and learn from one another. Lots of lovely work going on there - enjoy! Chris # 15

Nan G said...

A cool,stack of gelli prints for sure. We've gone from winter chill to summer heat here in FL. Love it. :) Hugs and Happy WOYWW! Nan G #83

Unknown said...

Hello. love the paper.. I really need to do that and your photo's are so nice... like super nice, we have flooding all around us here. Im happy I live on a hill at the moment. Thanks for the peek. Roberta 78

my cup of tea said...

Love your gelli prints! I have not done any yet but it is in my future!
I enjoy making ATCs too! I just love art in miniature form. Our spring has finally arrived and the flowers are starting to bloom!
Have a great week!
donna#81

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Loving your Gelli prints, I have loads of these samples and have been trying my best to use some of them to make cards, (samples on my blog). Hopefully you will show us what you have made them into.
Happy crafting, Angela x 49

Monica said...

Gelli printing is SO much fun. I like the way yours turned out.
Monica 64

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...