Tuesday, November 27, 2012

HuMp DaY Haiku - Message

Water rushing in
Crow is calling out, prepare! 
Chilly days ahead! 


Crows are quite persistent in their messages, if only we could hear. Although, I have noticed it is chilly... she says grumpily. :)



A year or so ago, I started doing Hump Day Haiku with Carla Sonheim's Silly classes and decided as a challenge for myself, I'd continue. I have found that creating a haiku (non rhyming poem with 5 - 7 - 5 syllables per line) feeds my soul. I especially like creating them to go with my photos and art. 

Would you like to share a haiku you have written? 

You may include a haiku in the comments, OR you may copy your blog post url (featuring a haiku) and add a link to your blog using Mr. Linky. And consider visiting other contributors blogs to see what they've created and say hello. 

3 comments:

Gemma Wiseman said...

And we have some summer weather happening at last! Lovely little haiku!

GlorV1 said...

Hi Helen. Hope you are doing well and that your art show went good. Love your Haiku. It is raining out this way and supposed to keep raining for a few days.Chilly days indeed. Spot on your Haiku! Take care

Carola Bartz said...

I used to write haikus when I was still living in Germany. Since living in the US, writing has become a new challenge since two languages are mingling in my head. I guess if I would really try, I could write more haikus in German again.
I love what you wrote about the crows - I belong to the people who love these birds. Sometimes they downright crack me up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...