Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Memories of SeARTle

I just spent a wonderful weekend with a group of artists in West Seattle, which I co-hosted with my friend Martha. It was a fun weekend and I had a marvelous time and met new friends as well as visited with old friends. I need to learn to relax just a bit more, quit taking care of everyone else and just sit and art. *says a couple of my arty friends* I'll work on that. :)

Here are a few pictures of our weekend...
Amy, Cynthia, Nancy at Martha's potluck

Martha (standing) Cheryl, Amy, Cynthia

Beth, Lyndsey, Ryan and Pam

Cheryl, Amy, Julie, Christine

Christine, Cynthia, Pam, Cheryl

Martha, Julie

Pam showing us Gelliplate printing, with Doreen

Nancy, Robin, Melanie

Robin, Beth, Michael

Robin with her Big Foot

View of the Sound from Pegasus Pizza Saturday evening. 




1 comment:

GlorV1 said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun Helen. Everyone looks like they were enjoying themselves. Glad you had fun. Have a wonderful week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...