Tuesday, April 16, 2013

HuMp DaY Haiku - Helpers


Scary news again
Stay focused on the helpers
Love will see us through

I adore Mr. Rogers, and had to share this quote regarding the recent "scary news". My prayers go out to those affected by the bombings in Boston. 

I'm focusing on the helpers, the caring people of this world. 

I have found that creating a haiku (non rhyming poem with 5 - 7 - 5 syllables per line) feeds my soul. I especially like creating them to go with my photos and art. 
Would you like to share a haiku you have written?  
You may include a haiku in the comments, OR you may copy your blog post url (featuring a haiku) and add a link to your blog using Mr. Linky. Consider visiting other contributors blogs to see what they've created and say hello. 

1 comment:

GlorV1 said...

Helen this is just beautiful. Such heartwarming words. I feel a little guilty now about my haiku.:( I will though keep this in mind. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...