Tuesday, October 30, 2012

HuMp DaY Haiku - All Hallows Eve

Spooky happenings...
Witch and elves cavort in fun
on All Hallows Eve

Moon is on the wane
Black cat crossing on the path
Happy Halloween!


A year or so ago, I started doing Hump Day Haiku with Carla Sonheim's Silly classes and decided as a challenge for myself, I'd continue. I have found that creating a haiku (non rhyming poem with 5 - 7 - 5 syllables per line) feeds my soul. I especially like creating them to go with my photos and art. 

Would you like to share a haiku you have written? 

You may include a haiku in the comments, OR you may copy your blog post url (featuring a haiku) and add a link to your blog using Mr. Linky. And consider visiting other contributors blogs to see what they've created and say hello. 




3 comments:

Kim Campbell Radder said...

Fun haikus, Helen. Those are your art pieces, too? Have a nice (not too spooky) All Hallows' Eve.

Gemma Mira Wiseman aka Pamela Adams said...

Lovely haiku for this special day!

GlorV1 said...

Hi Helen. Great Haiku for Halloween. Great pictures. Have a wonderful day. I don't have anything for Halloween, but I'll do a Haiku in just a few. Take care.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...