Tuesday, March 6, 2012

HuMp DaY Haiku - Rusty Wall

 
Random picture of 
this rusty greenhouse siding
on the nursery tour. 

X points out the spot
if you're feeling fanciful 
where a heart has formed


Visiting my husband at work during his lunch always provides photo opportunities. I snapped this rusty wall, thinking to use it in my art, and noticed the heart as I was editing. Those darn things just appear everywhere, don't they? :)



I started doing Hump Day Haiku with Carla Sonheim's Silly classes...  and decided as a challenge for myself, I'd continue.  In this process, I have found that creating a haiku (non rhyming poem with 5 - 7 - 5 syllables per line) feeds my soul. 
I especially like creating them to go with my photos. 


Would you like to share a haiku you have written? 


You may include a haiku in the comments, OR you may copy your blog post url (featuring a haiku) and add a link to your blog using Mr. Linky. And consider visiting other contributors blogs to say hello. 



5 comments:

GlorV1 said...

I like this post. I do feel fanciful and yes it does happen a lot when a heart is present. Nice Haiku. Have a wonderful Wednesday. Thanks for sharing your beautiful Haiku's.

GlorV1 said...

Just a hello and great fun doing Haiku on Wednesdays. Thanks.

Cheryl said...

Wonderful rusty inspiration for wonderful haikus.

Anonymous said...

Hi Helen. Happy HuMp Day. Loving how you find hearts everywhere, and your Haiku is fab! Sorry for the misspelling on Roban Studio. I'm not coherent yet this morning. :-(

somepinkflowers said...

{{ well*done!
i have
~~Rust Love~~
too! }}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...