Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A New Year

Wishing you a New Year of health, prosperity, opportunities and hope! 

To start my year off creatively, I've taken a couple of challenges for myself to keep my art juices flowing. 

First, I'm participating in the January 2014 "30 Paintings in 30 Days" Challenge, hosted by Leslie Saeta at Slices of Life. The challenge to myself is to finish as many paintings as possible. I have some nearly finished or backgrounds-started canvases I want to get completed, as  well as some fun ideas for new paintings. 



And I'm also participating in Creative Jump Start 2014. Many instructors with many techniques. I'm excited to get started. You can check it out here: 

There's nothing like a good challenge for the new year! 


Happy New Year, Everyone! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...