Tuesday, November 26, 2013

What's in my studio...

A peek at the mess especially for my WOYWW friends... :)
The piling station for in progress work that I'm going to get to one of the these days... The shelves are full of journals, some done, some not. Some of the old maps I use in my art are there too. Stuff. 

My Big Kick with dies and a pile of in progress paintings in the background. 

And the first layer of molding paste and string on a 5x5 canvas... I'm working on this one again tomorrow. I really am! I plan to have it ready for the Petit Fours Miniature Art Show submission next week. I'll share the progress on Friday. 

I'm continuing to work on things for the Holiday Festival of the Arts which continues until Dec 24th. Restock items for things that have sold and I don't have enough to replace. Cool, actually. :)
Also I'm prepping for the evening art sale on Dec 13th. As well as the Petit Fours show next week. Will the work ever be done? I'm feeling exhausted tonight.

However, I'll be fresh and ready to go in the morning. I'll check in with folks then!


Sharing with What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday and  Artist Studio Day.

10 comments:

Scrappekatten said...

Your canvas looks exiting

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Oooh, I'll be interested to see how your string canvas turns out! Great idea,
Hugs, LLJ 25 xx

Laura said...

Love looking at started canvases and guessing what they will turn out like. I'll be back to see...
So good to be back desking this week,
Laura
:)
65

Art Joy of Sharing with Peg and Shel said...

Love seeing things in process. Peg R #83

glitterandglue said...

Wow - so many things on the go at the same time - trust you get everything done that you need to.
Margaret #26

VonnyK said...

That's a wonderfully creative pile on your desk. I'd like to see what you do with that canvas, looks really interesting.
Have a great week,
Von #27

Robin said...

It will be fun to see your canvass grow up!

hugs robin 87

Ginny Maxam said...

Exciting canvas! I love watching all these great ideas that I am to lazy to try, come in being!!Have fun and a Wonderful week! Ginny #19

Cheryl said...

I like your new card ideas. What evening sale is on Dec 13th?

Lisa Richards said...

Lots of nice painting action going on in your work space!
Have a great WOYWW,
Lisa #95

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...