Thursday, November 14, 2013

Holiday Festival!

The Holiday Booth is set up and ready for the next six weeks of sales.(YAY!) The Holiday Festival of the Arts runs from Nov 15 through Dec 24th. I'll be busy restocking as I go along. I plan to sell out. :)

Here the booth is all set up ready for goodies. We have a 6 x 3 foot space.The booth next to the Christmas tree was not set up when we were done, so I have no clue how it's going to look yet. It will be blocking out the space behind the tree. 


Here's the stocked booth ready for the first weekend. The lights will be working tomorrow, so we'll go back to make sure things are looking okay. We weren't allowed in today to check things out.  I will also be propping a few things up with the easels I forgot to take when we were setting up. O.o 


More goodies are being priced and will show up over the weekend - pendants, heart ornaments and a few more small canvases. So much to do, so little time! Ha! 


I'm cheating a bit for Paint Party Friday... I didn't actually paint anything new this week, (well, a couple of beginning backgrounds) however I do have paintings up in my booth, and a bunch of prints and cards from my paintings ready for folks to take home with them.  Wish me luck! 

Have a wonderful weekend! 


Linking with Paint Party Friday hosted by Eva and Kristin, and 
Artist Showcase hosted by Robin at TheSmartestArtist.



10 comments:

Christine said...

How exciting! Good luck Helen!

PaintingWrite said...

This looks super! How great you have it for so long as well. Wishing you the best of luck and I love your positive attitude about selling out!

Netty said...

Wishing you every success.
Happy PPF, Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

SLScheibe said...

Your booth looks wonderful! Really pretty! Best wishes for lots of sales and success :)

Linda Kunsman said...

Best of luck-how exciting!!

GlorV1 said...

Hi Helen. I know you will sell out. Way to go amiga. Looks great. Have a wonderful time.

Joy Murray said...

Hope your have a great sale! Great looking booth!

Giggles said...

Looks fabulous...all the best of luck!! Enjoy the people!

Hugs Giggles

Tammie Dickerson said...

Your booth looks wonderful! Best of luck for a great show!

DVArtist said...

This is a very nice setup. Your art looks wonderful.
Nicole/Beadwright

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...