Tuesday, October 1, 2013

What's in my Studio...

A mess! I have too many projects in the works, and so many ideas I haven't yet put into place. Working like crazy getting ready for the Holiday Shows and not enough time to get photographs of what is completed.  :)

Lots of small canvas and prep work for paintings

The close work section with good lighting - very messy right now! 

At least the watercolor table isn't quite as messy...  :)
Gesso Watercolor works in progress



What are you all working on this week? 



7 comments:

GlorV1 said...

Hey Helen, how goes it? Good to see you. Two shrines on my work desk. One for DOD and one in Anne's memory, a small shrine. Hope you are doing well and I love how your work desk looks.
gloria

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

Your desk is one of those where I want to see it in person so badly! I just love your bright colors!

Unknown said...

You are really busy. I'm working on Halloween treat boxes. Happy crafting #4

Unknown said...

Hi Helen
Lots of interesting things in progress on your desk. What are you doing with all those hearts? Love your canvases so far
Have a happy week!
Lynda B #31

Lea.H said...

ooh i love the flower painting, and the little hearts i see in picture 2 Lx

Unknown said...

I absolutely love your Gesso watercolour. Wow! Thanks for sharing.
Karen no.55 x

The Taming of the Glue said...

Love to decorate canvases, looking forward to seeing what you do with yours. The watercolours are terrific. Hugs. Pam#41

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...