Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Wishing you all a Happy Halloween, All Hallows Eve, Samhain! Whichever you observe. 

And here I am on Halloween with the December Holidays on my brain!

I've been busy finishing up things for the Holiday Festival of the Arts, and don't have photos of paintings in progress.  However I am able to share a couple of the not-quite-finished canvas ornaments awaiting their hanging bits...

2x2 Canvas Map Bird Ornament

3x3 Canvas Hope Heart Ornament

3x3 Canvas Peace Star Ornament

Cheers! 

Linking with Paint Party Friday hosted by Eva and Kristin, and 

10 comments:

Lynn Cohen said...

Thanks! Happy Halloween to you as well!
Lovely art you are sharing here tonight! HPPF!

Abigail Davidson said...

Your canvas pieces are very sweet! Hope you had a fun Halloween and happy PPF!

PaintingWrite said...

These are gorgeous. They must be so tiny. I especially love the wee bird-adorable!

SLScheibe said...

Beautiful!! I love paintings with little messages and these are gorgeous. Hope is my favourite with the beautiful pink and orange. Great combo.

Debbie said...

Gorgeous ornaments. I love all of the collage!

Tammy N said...

Love your little canvas ornaments. They would make such nice gifts.

soulbrush said...

I love the boidie. And happy Halloween to you- we don't celebrate it much here. Hope you have some wonderful plans for the Xmas holidays. Happy PPF.

Kim Dellow said...

Lovely canvases. Have a fun PPF. Kim

bellefrogworks said...

Those are lovely ornaments - just like a small painting/collage to hang on your tree!

Giggles said...

These are wonderful! I love them all!! I am working on my Christmas cards so I know what you mean!

Hugs Giggles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...