Tuesday, June 11, 2013

HuMp DaY Haiku - Foxglove by the fence

Spires of bright purple
Sturdy, tall, pollen laden
Honey bees delight

I love this time of year in the garden. Foxglove and native Columbine are prolific and we sometimes even get nice weather too.  It's relaxing watching the bees busy gathering pollen. They probably wonder what that human is doing following them about the garden. :)


I have found that creating a haiku (non rhyming poem with 5 - 7 - 5 syllables per line) feeds my soul. I especially like creating them to go with my photos and art. 
Would you like to share a haiku you have written?  
You may include a haiku in the comments, OR you may copy your blog post url (featuring a haiku) and add a link to your blog using Mr. Linky. Consider visiting other contributors blogs to see what they've created and say hello. 
 


1 comment:

GlorV1 said...

That is a beautiful flower Helen. I've tried growing them, no luck though. Great Haiku. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...