Tuesday, March 26, 2013

HuMp DaY Haiku - Stand out

Scary as it feels
just hold firm to your beliefs!
Stand out in the crowd.

Resist societal pressure to conform. Be true to yourself even if it means being the only red flower among a field of orange. You can do it! Stand out in the crowd!

I have found that creating a haiku (non rhyming poem with 5 - 7 - 5 syllables per line) feeds my soul. I especially like creating them to go with my photos and art. 
Would you like to share a haiku you have written?  
You may include a haiku in the comments, OR you may copy your blog post url (featuring a haiku) and add a link to your blog using Mr. Linky. Consider visiting other contributors blogs to see what they've created and say hello. 

3 comments:

GlorV1 said...

oh yes, beautiful colors in these flowers. One lone color stands tall amongst the rest. Spot on Haiku! Very nice Helen. Thank you.

Kim Campbell Radder said...

Sometimes standing out in the crowd, holding fast to one's beliefs, gets stones thrown at you. Even though bumped and bruised, I will hold firm. Nice photo, Helen. Happy Hump Day.

lynnsie said...

Hi Helen, I really like your Haiku. Is that your garden?Love the red "Rebel".

As you can see, I'm having trouble again getting
my Haiku over to your blog and linking it. I forget where I put my directions. Oh well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...