Tuesday, January 8, 2013

HuMp DaY Haiku - Winters Gentle Touch

Frosty morning. White
coats the bee balm seed heads.
Winters gentle touch.


A year or so ago, I started doing Hump Day Haiku with Carla Sonheim's Silly classes and decided as a challenge for myself, I'd continue. I have found that creating a haiku (non rhyming poem with 5 - 7 - 5 syllables per line) feeds my soul. I especially like creating them to go with my photos and art. 

Would you like to share a haiku you have written? 

You may include a haiku in the comments, OR you may copy your blog post url (featuring a haiku) and add a link to your blog using Mr. Linky. And consider visiting other contributors blogs to see what they've created and say hello. 

3 comments:

GlorV1 said...

Wow Helen. That is an awesome Haiku for the photo. It's what you call Spot On! Nice going. Have a wonderful Wednesday, tomorrow.:)

froebelsternchen said...

lost sun
floating behind the sky
winter time


xxx Susi

great image and haiku
Thank you!

Unknown said...

My first time here! I'm looking forward to reading the haiku!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...