Tuesday, May 22, 2012

HuMp DaY Haiku - Ladybug

Fluffs of white in bloom 
Late spring bounty - snowball tree!
Lady bug enjoys


I couldn't resist this little ladybug as I was trying to get a good picture of the snowball tree blossoms. 

HaPpy HuMp DaY! 

I started doing Hump Day Haiku with Carla Sonheim's Silly classes...  and decided as a challenge for myself, I'd continue.  In this process, I have found that creating a haiku (non rhyming poem with 5 - 7 - 5 syllables per line) feeds my soul. 
I especially like creating them to go with my photos and art. 


Would you like to share a haiku you have written? 


You may include a haiku in the comments, OR you may copy your blog post url (featuring a haiku) and add a link to your blog using Mr. Linky. And consider visiting other contributors blogs to see what they've created and say hello.






4 comments:

GlorV1 said...

Happy Hump Day and excellent Haiku Helen. Have a great rest of the week.

Rhonda said...

Yes, Happy Hump Day Helen!! Great shot of the little Lady Bug. What is a snowball flower? Is that a tree? You have so many wonderful plants in your garden. Great Haiku as always. :-) xo

lynnsie said...

Hi Helen, I'm back again. I've been very busy and when we get together again I will explain. I love the haikus. I am so glad to be back at my computer and doing my art work. I miss everyone though. It seems no one is coming lately. I'm hoping everyone is out enjoying the great sunny days we had and will again "I predict" Ha

Kim Campbell Radder said...

I love the unexpected. Using the zoom lens on my camera, I sometimes see things as I crop photos that I couldn't see with my eyes. Cute little ladybug. Happy day, Helen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...