Wednesday, December 21, 2016

A journal in process...

My journal for Women Unleashed Retreat 2016 is a work in progress... 

Here is the beginning. It's painted with two colors of acrylic, a metallic teal and blueish green. This shows much bluer than it is in real life.... my phone camera just don't do greens well. I just used random brush strokes and then while wet, made bubble wrap texture. I used it like this for the opening session. 

And then because one cannot waste all that good paint, I printed the inside cover with the paint on the bubble wrap.


I used a sunflower stencil.  several layers of paint later... 

 Here's the journal cover for today's session. 
I intend to add details to the sunflower, and maybe some words. 
I'm just not sure what all yet. I'll work on it as I go along. 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...