Friday, July 22, 2016

Tea bag wisdom ATCs

I've been participating fairly regularly in a local Artist Trading Card trade for the past 12ish years. I don't always attend and sometimes attend without cards to see the lovely artists in the group. However, I have actually created ATCs for the upcoming using my "tea bag wisdom" tags from tea I drink daily.



A lot of those participating in our local trade make identical cards for each trade... I tend to find that boring and generally use a theme and make similar but different cards. These use a recycled tea box as the background - with inks to tint, a stamped image, watercolor pencil, sharpie water based paint pen, vintage teacup images and the tea bag wisdom. 

Happy Friday! 




4 comments:

Gillena Cox said...

Very pretty ATCs luv the vintage cups

Much love...

Linda Kunsman said...

these are wonderful and I love the vintage teacup images. Happy PPF!

Jennifer Rose said...

lovely cards :) very delicate looking


Happy PPF!
Jen #45

Giggles said...

So talented...these are unique and stunning!! I love them!! Captures the essence of who you are too!!

Hugs Giggles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...