Saturday, August 10, 2013

Beach Hearts

There is nothing more soothing than wandering along a beach enjoying the view and admiring the treasures as you go... an interesting shell, a crab scuttling back to the water, starfish clinging to the rocks. The rhythmic sound of the waves and the calling of the birds has a calming effect on my occasional stressed out soul. 

I'm blessed to leave near the Puget Sound, where it's a quick drive to many beaches. And when ever, and where ever I go, I seem to find hearts... 

Under my feet...


And above my head. 


Can you find the hearts in these pictures? 

I hope your day includes something to sooth your soul! 

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I love the idea of the boxes. I just looked through all your posts on them. Fun summer project. I collect shells, too, and would love a neat place to store them. xo Jenny

soulbrush said...

Oh yes you are so lucky to be near to the sound of the sea and the waves and the calmness of it all. I envy that. Have a happy day friend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...