Friday, February 25, 2011

NW Flower and Garden Show

We braved the snowy roads yesterday before dawn (ahhhhhhhh!) and made it an hour before we were to work the National Wildlife Federation booth. Gave us time to check out the fabulous display gardens before the herds arrived. Here are a couple of my favorites...

Christensen Nursery in Mount Vernon, WA had this display garden... one of my top two favorites. John works for Cascade Cuts, who delivered a good supply of plants to them included tulips and daffodils.




This is the second of my top two favorites by Knissies Landscaping, from Elma WA. Look closely, there's more than immediately meets the eye.(Or at least met mine!) I just love the huge old cedar snag they had... it was like being in the forest.

This old Japanese Lace Leaf Maple is over 120 years old... incredibly beautiful!

I'm so glad we had the opportunity to go and happy I have an intrepid husband who thinks driving in snow is a fun challenge!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...