Monday, October 10, 2011

Rosemary Cheddar Fingers

 
By request, I'm sharing the recipe for Rosemary Cheddar Fingers. This recipe card was made for me by WildHolly last year - in real life Holly Gagnon, a friend from atcsforall,com.  She's a fabulous artist and fabulous cook! I made these for the annual Halloween party with our art group on Sunday. I used reduced fat sharp cheddar, egg substitute, and organic butter, so they are quite healthy. And really are quite good! 

My husband loves them, and as we ate the left over pieces with dinner tonight, informed me that we need to have them around all the time. Okay, sure. I'll show him where the recipe card is kept. *wink*

1 comment:

Pam said...

So yummy...I couldn't get enough of them at the party. Thanks for sharing. Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...